How I screwed up and created lot of steam
I am a Master's Student in Computer Science and I made my life really miserable. Well not that miserable I need people looking at me in a sympathetic way though. This misery totally is self-made. A mixture of bad decisions that were left uncorrected is the prime reason for the misery. Deciding to correct the mistakes is the first step to run away from the misery. Listing all the mistakes is pre correction to the misery.
Long List of Screwups
If this are not categorized , this will be yet another screw up.
- No Progress on the ACNS Project.
- Little Progress on TOLC Project.
- No preparation started for ACNS Mid-Term.
- Screwed up Software Design Project.
- Screwed up Software Design Exam.
- No Commits in Quadriga
- Little progress in existing tickets.
- Schedule is totally screwed up.
- No proper sleep schedule
- No progress in side-projects.
- Totally haphazard eating habits.
- No Internship [yet].
- No proper career path [Meh :/]
Hopefully I will be able to pull out these steamy situations. There are certain positives to my situation among all the chaos though.
- I became a little creative
- I started writing this
- I have become a very good cook.